And the Oscar for most mouthwatering accessories goes to: Sandra Bullock. During the Joan Rivers preshow, the actress had dapper costar Hugh Grant on one side and…Listerine PocketPaks breath strips on the other. ”It was a total surprise,” says a Listerine spokesperson of the impromptu TV appearance. ”We sent samples to be handed out — as we did at the Golden Globes and the Emmys — but we hadn’t had that experience, so we were shocked.” The cellophanelike strips were invented by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare. A rep for the actress would note only that ”everyone was chewing on them,” not just Bullock. Yes, but Sandy will be getting a care package.
Posted April 12 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Buy Tom Hanks' David S. Pumpkins Halloween costume online
- SyFy announces all-star cast for 'Face off' season 11
- Bill Murray celebrates Chicago Cubs' win and accepts Mark Twain Prize
- Lily Collins details 'difficult' past relationships in upcoming memoir
- 'Insecure' Co-EP: The show is 'culled from our lives'
- 'Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens' adds new dark side content
- You can find Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum on Google Maps