If you’re stymied in your eternal search for a personal philosophy, then this mock-serious compilation of musings by the great minds of the catwalk should prove enlightening. Christie Brinkley, for example, contemplates life’s cruelties (”I wish my butt did not go sideways, but I guess I have to face that”) while Tatjana Patitz offers her keen insights into the human condition (”Sometimes I get lonely, but it’s nice to be alone”). All you need is a ”What would Naomi do?” bracelet and you’re ready to face life.
Posted April 12 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Niall Horan would spend his last night on earth with Ellie Goulding
- Alex Trebek rapped Drake's 'Jumpman' on 'Jeopardy'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star teases Amelia's struggle with getting pregnant
- Alden Ehrenreich on playing young Han Solo: 'It's been so surreal'
- WATCH: Gizmo and the Gremlins are newest additions to 'Lego Dimensions'
- WATCH: New 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' Trailer — Exclusive
- Moby explains why he ‘doesn’t ever want to tour again'
- 9 of the Best 'Wheel of Fortune' Moments Ever
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow