TV detective Mariska Hargitay (”Law & Order: Special Victims Unit”) is selling her abode of six years. Built in 1988, the 2,900-square-foot roost is located in the coveted Bird Streets above the Sunset Strip (in the same nabe as Leonardo DiCaprio). Hargitay bought the house from her dad, Mickey, a former Mr. Universe. The Mediterranean-style house has vaulted ceilings and arched doorways. Inside, there is an office with its own loft and fireplace. Outside, there are several balconies, a pool, and a two-story guest house. Hargitay’s home is also available for lease for $8,750 per month.
(Hargitay: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com; House: Jonathan Alcorn/ZUMA Press)
Posted April 16 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Debut New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Theme Song
- Nearly 8000 Starbucks stores are now 'Pokémon Go' Gyms and PokéStops
- Megan Mullally: 'There is a very good chance' for 'Will & Grace' reboot
- 'Pitch' star Kylie Bunbury makes plea for season 2
- 'Pitch' boss on Fox baseball drama's struggle and future
- Meghan Trainor cancels tour stops for vocal rest
- President Obama to appear on 'The Daily Show'
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes