When it comes to costars, going from Gwen Stefani to a Goonie is usually a step down. But in his new video, ”We Are All Made of Stars,” a spacesuit-clad Moby roams through a seedy L.A. of lip-synching quasi-celebs like the Toxic Avenger and a phone-licking Corey Feldman. ”Usually when a star goes into a video, they want to be doing something superfabulous,” says director Joseph Kahn. ”I wanted everyone to do the most boring thing possible.” To wit: Old Navy model Molly Sims eats a hot dog; kink-o film star Ron Jeremy makes copies; and Diff’rent Strokes’ Todd Bridges and Gary Coleman hang at a fast-food joint.
Posted April 19 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories