The official site of this Cameron Diaz romantic comedy mostly promotes the unfortunate female stereotype of the love-starved maniac who’ll stop at nothing to get her man. There’s a quiz that measures how far you’d go for love, with choices including ”quickly get breast implants” and ”burst into…sobs and shriek, ‘Never leave me!”’ (How about ”act normal”?) Even worse, the trailer-trashy, maggot-filled, aluminum-foil swan swoops through transitions to drop waste from above. What’s so sweet about that?
Posted April 19 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'SHIELD,' Blindspot,' 'Legends,' and more
- Casey Wilson will guest star on 'The Mindy Project'
- 'Anne of Green Gables' adaptation finds new Anne
- '13 Going on 30' heading to Broadway
- Horror and fantasy authors team up for new Hellboy prose anthology
- Offerman & Mullally are uncomfortably close on 'Life in Pieces'
- Gorillaz release new digital story, 'The Book of Murdoc'