The official site of this Cameron Diaz romantic comedy mostly promotes the unfortunate female stereotype of the love-starved maniac who’ll stop at nothing to get her man. There’s a quiz that measures how far you’d go for love, with choices including ”quickly get breast implants” and ”burst into…sobs and shriek, ‘Never leave me!”’ (How about ”act normal”?) Even worse, the trailer-trashy, maggot-filled, aluminum-foil swan swoops through transitions to drop waste from above. What’s so sweet about that?
Posted April 19 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Modern Family': Charles Barkley and DeAndre Jordan to guest-star
- 'O.J.: Made in America' is now the frontrunner for Best Documentary
- Lin-Manuel Miranda watched celebrities watch 'Hamilton' in disguise
- 'Rogue One,' 'Fantastic Beasts' on Oscars shortlist for Best VFX
- Stephen Dorff is an aspiring country singer in 'Wheeler' trailer
- CNN apologizes for producer caught joking about Trump's plane crashing
- Grace VanderWaal wows again with debut EP and 'Clay' lyric video
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big