With a beautiful girlfriend on his arm and a Stanford scholarship on the horizon, high school swimmer Ben (”Clockstoppers”’ Jesse Bradford) is walking on water. But when Amy, the traffic-stopping new girl (”Traffic”’s Erika Christensen), makes a play for him, his life begins to take a dive – and her crush develops into something far more sinister.
(Swimfan: Gene Page)
Posted April 19 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- SyFy announces all-star cast for 'Face off' season 11
- Bill Murray celebrates Chicago Cubs' win and accepts Mark Twain Prize
- Lily Collins details 'difficult' past relationships in upcoming memoir
- 'Insecure' Co-EP: The show is 'culled from our lives'
- 'Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens' adds new dark side content
- You can find Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum on Google Maps
- 'Supergirl' boss previews 'innate hostility' between Kara and Mon-El