Seal’s sound garden! 4 BR, 5 BTH spread in tony 90210 Price $2.3 million. Maybe he’s lost his faith in Los Angeles. Grammy award winner Seal is selling the Beverly Hills roost he bought in 1999. Situated on 1.5 acres behind gates on a quiet cul-de-sac, the 4,500-square-foot estate includes a two-bedroom guest house, a courtyard, a pool, a spa, and an outdoor kitchen. (This is the same celeb-friendly nabe where Ben Affleck recently bought a $2.2 million property.) Inside the 1958 main house is a sunken living room, a formal dining room, and an office with a fireplace. There’s also a state-of-the-art sound studio, where the musician is reportedly recording his next album.
Posted April 26 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Game of Thrones: Why you shouldn’t believe every season 7 spoiler
- John Oliver criticizes Donald Trump for abortion comments
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars say final farewell to Emily, Hanna, Spencer, Aria, and Ali
- Raven-Symoné to star in 'That’s So Raven' spin-off at Disney Channel
- 'Timeless' casts criminal couple in Bonnie and Clyde episode
- EW Must List: 'The Walking Dead', Empire of the Sun's 'Two Vines'
- Oprah Winfrey unveils her first cookbook cover