Big movies mean big budgets, especially when it’s a moneymaking franchise like The Mummy. The third installment of the action-thriller series (starring The Rock as a legendary Egyptian warrior) is no exception: Its souped-up official site flaunts such stock elements as cast bios and behind-the-scenes tidbits. But maneuver past all that and lose yourself in the Gomorrah Bazaar to face off in a Scorpion King videogame. And while you’re trying your luck, you might as well enter the Universal Studios sweepstakes. For some, it’s the closest they’ll get to Egypt.
Posted April 26 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Arrow': New clues to Prometheus' identity revealed
- WATCH: Chinese 'Rogue One' trailer features 'spies, saboteurs, and assassins'
- 'Madiba' first look: See Laurence Fishburne as Nelson Mandela
- John Cena vows to crush 'SNL' cast (except one member)
- Ryan Gosling & Emma Stone got ceremonial imprints at Chinese Theatre
- Tom Hardy is getting a Leonardo DiCaprio-designed tattoo after losing a bet
- Ricki Lake shares adorable throwback 'Hairspray' photo with Divine
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot