JASON X (jasonx.com) To prepare for his fourth turn as Jason Voorhees, the machete-wielding killer of the 22-year-old Friday the 13th film series, actor Kane Hodder went so far as to have the word kill tattooed on the inside of his lower lip. This odd tidbit, as related in the production notes, is perhaps the only thing of interest on this utterly unremarkable official site. As revealed through the trailer and plot summary, the hockey-masked hell-raiser is cryogenically frozen and revived to spill more blood in the year 2455. Too bad there’s not much else to welcome him and the franchise back from hibernation.
Posted May 3 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Amy Schumer on 'Formation' video backlash: 'It was never a parody'
- 'Grey's Anatomy': What's next for Owen and Amelia?
- Shannen Doherty opens up about cancer in emotional 'Chelsea' interview
- Halloween ComicFest 2016: Here are all the free comics you can get
- Joel McHale on 'The Great Indoors': 'We are equal opportunity offenders'
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' wraps production
- The 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' tweet crossover you need to see