Sorry, fellas: You won’t find any revealing pictures of Angelina Jolie here. Hate to break it to you, movie fans: There isn’t much of interest about her latest big-screen endeavor, either. Funny, since this is the official site for said film. The standard production-notes-and-trailers point to a romance about a TV reporter who thinks she has a week to live. Navigation is accompanied by such dialogue nuggets as ”I can honestly say, at this moment, my life is perfect.” And that’s about the only thing on this bare-bones site that is. D …or something like it.
Posted May 3 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Al Gore, Donald Trump, and Ivanka Trump meet to talk climate change
- Tim Roth reveals his grandfather sexually abused him, his father
- 'Biggest Loser' winner on regaining weight: 'I feel ashamed'
- Beyoncé, Taylor Swift dominated Tumblr in 2016
- 'RHOBH': See how Erika Girardi got that 'Y&R' role
- 'Westworld' finale: Anthony Hopkins on Dr. Ford's fate
- 'Legion': Premiere date, new trailer revealed
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday