”Beverly Hills, 90210” alum Brian Austin Green is selling his pad of eight years. Built in 1983, the gated, Mediterranean-style estate is in the same neighborhood above the Sunset Strip where director Kevin Smith is renting a home from buddy Ben Affleck. Other neighbors include William H. Macy and David Lynch. The 3,100-square-foot abode with views of the San Fernando Valley has a gourmet kitchen, a den, a media room, a breakfast bar, two fireplaces, and an intercom system. There’s also a state-of-the-art recording studio that would have made the actor’s ”90210” character, David Silver, green with envy. Outside, the property includes a patio, a mini-lagoon, a waterfall, and a hot tub. No word on where Green plans to relocate.
(Brian Austin Green: Joshua Kessler/Retna; House: Jonathan Alcorn/ZUMA Press)
Posted May 8 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The Tao of Kenny Chesney
- Martin Short and Steve Martin goof around on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'Better Things': How Bridger Zadina prepped for a makeout scene
- Daisy Ridley on smashing glass ceilings with 'Eagle Huntress,' 'Star Wars'
- Ellen DeGeneres scares Ricky Gervais with a Donald Trump impersonator
- Julia Roberts asks fans to donate to GLSEN for her birthday
- 'Superstore': Colton Dunn talks onscreen rivalries in Halloween episode