Green House! 2 BR, 2.5 BTH roost in the Hollywood Hills. PRICE $1.25 million. Beverly Hills, 90210 alum Brian Austin Green is selling his pad of eight years. Built in 1983, the gated, Mediterranean-style estate is in the same neighborhood above the Sunset Strip where director Kevin Smith is renting a home from buddy Ben Affleck. Other neighbors include William H. Macy and David Lynch. The 3,100-square-foot abode with views of the San Fernando Valley has a gourmet kitchen, a den, a media room, a breakfast bar, two fireplaces, and an intercom system. There’s also a state-of-the-art recording studio that would have made the actor’s 90210 character, David Silver, green with envy. Outside, the property includes a patio, a mini-lagoon, a waterfall, and a hot tub. No word on where Green plans to relocate.
Posted May 10 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'