It’s Swedish engineering, garage-rock style: Five sartorially savvy stooges with a knack for ’70s punk and tongue-in-chic cockiness churn out one mini-epic after another – in just under 30 minutes. With blustering blasts like ”Hate to Say I Told You So,” they almost vindicate the near-deafening hoopla that preceded this major-label debut.
Genre: Rock; Producer (group): Epitaph Records
Posted May 10 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother' single: Hear it here
- Disney Junior to intro Elena of Avalor, its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters