Hard to imagine the shambling patriarch of the Osbourne clan having a beauty regimen, but ol’ Ozzy does care about keeping his skin so soft. The rocker was introduced to Osea’s Ocean Cleansing Mudd at this year’s ESPN Action Sports & Music Awards and ”has not stopped raving about it,” says Osea founder Jenefer Palmer. (Ozzy had no comment.) Fans of the potion, which uses algae to remove impurities and control oil, include Calista Flockhart and Britney Spears. ”It’s an industrial-strength product that does wonders for clearing up acne, especially for teenage boys,” says Palmer. Maybe Jack should swipe some.
Posted May 17 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Justin Bieber walks off stage after asking fans to stop screaming
- Kings of Leon nab first No. 1 album with 'Walls'
- John Oliver offers Trump Emmy in return for accepting election results
- What to Watch Monday: Lynda Carter meets 'Supergirl'
- 'The Walking Dead' producers explain that crazy cliffhanger resolution
- 'The Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz reflects on Abraham's big moment
- 'The Walking Dead': Steven Yeun weighs in on Glenn's fate