Jennifer Lopez is J. Loaded! The singer-actress-designer has purchased a walled property in Miami’s tony Biscayne Bay. Built in 1929, the 10,852-square-foot Mediterranean abode sits on more than one acre with a gym, a sauna, and a formal eat-in kitchen. Outside there’s a bayside dock that can accommodate a large yacht. There’s also a pool, a Jacuzzi, and a party-ready gazebo that seats up to 50. The neighborhood has long attracted celebrities – Madonna and Sylvester Stallone both owned homes there for several years and J. Lo’s new digs are sandwiched between Bee Gees Barry and Robin Gibb. And if that’s not enough, pop prince Ricky Martin is reportedly just down the street.
(Jennifer Lopez: Evan Agostini/Image Direct; House: Michael Carrillo/Whitebronco)
Posted May 24 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards: See the list of winners
- Hollywood responds to 'Last Tango in Paris' rape scene controversy
- Ezra Koenig gives John Lennon's 'Imagine' a 'Seinfeld'-themed makeover
- Morrissey cancels remaining tour dates
- 'Glee' cast reunites for Becca Tobin's wedding in sweet photos
- Emma Stone leads a very bad theatre showcase in 'SNL' sketch
- 'SNL' and Emma Stone give Christmas candles a holiday theme song
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big