Jennifer Lopez is J. Loaded! The singer-actress-designer has purchased a walled property in Miami’s tony Biscayne Bay. Built in 1929, the 10,852-square-foot Mediterranean abode sits on more than one acre with a gym, a sauna, and a formal eat-in kitchen. Outside there’s a bayside dock that can accommodate a large yacht. There’s also a pool, a Jacuzzi, and a party-ready gazebo that seats up to 50. The neighborhood has long attracted celebrities – Madonna and Sylvester Stallone both owned homes there for several years and J. Lo’s new digs are sandwiched between Bee Gees Barry and Robin Gibb. And if that’s not enough, pop prince Ricky Martin is reportedly just down the street.
(Jennifer Lopez: Evan Agostini/Image Direct; House: Michael Carrillo/Whitebronco)
Posted May 24 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories