TV sorceress Alyssa Milano is moving out of the charmed abode that she bought in 1997. Built in 1987, the 5,700-square-foot domicile sits on nearly an acre and a half of land with lush, private gardens that include a black-tiled pool and a spa. Inside, there’s an open floor plan that surrounds a center courtyard. The house also has two-story windows, a billiard room, a media room, a library, and a photographer’s darkroom. (Kevin Godley of Re/Max Olson & Associates Inc. has the listing.) The home, which was once owned by Martin Lawrence, is in the tony 90210 neighborhood that is home to Christina Aguilera and Jack Nicholson. The actress is planning on moving to a new place in L.A.
(Alyssa Milano: Mike Guastella/WireImage.com; House: Photograph by Jonathan Alcorn/ZUMA Press)
Posted June 7 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop