James Gandolfini, ”The Sopranos” A better Godfather than a father, Tony Soprano too often tries to use the same strong-arm tactics he employs with ”The Family” on his family. Witness the way he whacked daughter Meadow’s not-so-wiseguy boyfriend, Jackie Aprile Jr. And his bullying of son A.J. backfired, since the brat got busted for bad behavior. Our one-word review of Tony’s parenting strategy: Fuhgeddaboudit.
(The Sopranos: Anthony Neste/HBO)
Posted June 12 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Watch the season 2 premiere of 'Con Man' — exclusive
- WATCH: Kevin Bacon makes a tough call in exclusive 'Patriots Day' clip
- WATCH: 'DuckTales' sets summer 2017 debut, drops catchy teaser
- 'Broad City' stars announce season 4 release date
- Nicki Minaj unveils new mobile game, 'The Empire'
- 'Salem': Marilyn Manson has a Sweeney Todd moment in exclusive clip
- News anchor cries laughing over 'bigger' beavers on live TV
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem