The ‘E.T.’ DVD Steven Spielberg’s alien opus is finally coming home in a spiffy two-disc set–without a commentary, though–on Oct. 22…but you’ll only be able to buy it for 10 weeks before it disappears, Disney-style. In space, no one can hear you scream in frustration.
Posted June 28 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- You can find Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum on Google Maps
- 'Supergirl' boss previews 'innate hostility' between Kara and Mon-El
- John Oliver breaks down America's opioid crisis
- Justin Bieber walks off stage after asking fans to stop screaming
- Kings of Leon nab first No. 1 album with 'Walls'
- John Oliver offers Trump Emmy in return for accepting election results
- What to Watch Monday: Lynda Carter meets 'Supergirl'