Some TV viewers find spiritual guidance in Touched by an Angel. Others commune with a porous creature who lives in an undersea pineapple. Those seeking to soak up SpongeBob’s wisdom (”Running around naked was fun when you were a kid, and can be fun as an adult”) are urged to worship at this witty, unofficial site, which also allows ”Absorbants” to download hymns like ”Krusty Krab Pizza” and ”The Fool Who Ripped His Pants.” By poring over the scriptures provided here, one can blessedly achieve the Nickelodeon cartoon’s state of nirvana: Nautical Nonsense. (churchofspongebob.org)
Posted July 12 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lady Gaga crashes James Corden's monologue
- What to Watch Wednesday: 'Rectify' enters its final season
- Carpool Karaoke: Lady Gaga sings, James Corden wears meat dress
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop