Who knew sweats-loving shlubs would have a fashion moment? Jennifer Lopez, who has her own activewear line, wears a pink hoodie and shorts in her ”I’m Real” video with Ja Rule. Frankie B., Bella Dahl, Sean John, and Roc-A-Wear all offer variations on the velour, fleece, or terry suits, while L.A.-based Juicy Couture, which introduced its sweats nearly two years ago, counts Madonna and Gwen Stefani as fans, as well as Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Garner, and Cameron Diaz. ”They’re the sexy leisure suits of the 21st century,” says designer Pamela Skaist-Levy of her belly-baring outfits ($160). Just spare us the gold medallions.
Posted July 12 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- 'Major League' star Margaret Whitton dies at 67
- 'Supergirl': Will we ever meet Earth-1 Kara Danvers?
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 3' delayed until 2019
- 'The Flash' winter finale will change the direction of the show
- ANOHNI urges president to release Chelsea Manning
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday