”As I was growing up, my dad never tried to pander…or be cute…. He was always just matter-of-fact and straight with us. That’s how I treat my kids, and that’s how I’ll treat a young actor or actress…. You just try and relate to them. They can really turn your mind upside down with some of the questions you can’t possibly answer, but you have to frame it in a way they will understand.” – Signs’ MEL GIBSON, describing his relationships with young actors, on ETOnline
Posted July 19 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Exorcist' cast reveals creepy activity on series set
- 'Edge of Tomorrow 2' is 'a sequel that's a prequel,' director says
- Destiny's Child fans freak out over new official Instagram account
- Preview Stephen King's children's book 'Charlie the Choo-Choo'
- Leslie Odom Jr. performs Sara Bareilles’ powerful election anthem
- 'This Is Us' star Chrissy Metz on Kate's reveal about Jack
- Kid Cudi responds to Drake diss: 'Say it to my face'