David Arquette is one heck of a screamer, which you’ll find out by clicking on the ”Go to the Site!” button. But otherwise, the tabloid-inspired graphics focus mainly on the movie’s real stars: humongous spiders. The ”Aractionary” offers a crash course on the creeping crawlers, while an online game lets you hunt bugs with a virtual crossbow. And the message board is refreshingly hype-free. Sample posting: ”I bet Eight Legged Freaks will suck in comparison to Arachnophobia.” We’ll leave the evaluation of the movie to our reviewers, but give the site eight thumbs up.
Posted July 26 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Supergirl': Chris Wood on whether Mon-El is 'superhero material'
- Bob Dylan finally acknowledges his Nobel Prize
- Why 'Pumpkinhead' is the perfect Halloween movie
- New 'Rambo' movie in the works without Sylvester Stallone
- 'The Big Lebowski' spin-off first look: John Turturro returns
- 'The Exorcist' cast reveals creepy activity on series set
- 'Edge of Tomorrow 2' is 'a sequel that's a prequel,' director says