Kelly Osbourne’s hot pink tresses mean big bucks for Fudge, the Aussie company that makes Paintbox, a semipermanent hair color that’s the preferred choice of Ms. Osbourne. ”You name it, she’s done it,” says Beverly Hills stylist Kay Lee, who’s also tended the manes of Ozzy and Sharon. ”When I showed [Paintbox] to her, she liked the pink.” Sales of the seven-year-old product, sluggish for the past year, are up, with Kelly’s Pretty Flamingo leading the charge. But Kelly can’t take all the credit. Notes Jackie Pearson, executive VP of Fudge, ”Pink and Gwen were wearing it before her.”
Posted July 26 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'