Soon-to-be-wed lovebirds Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey are one step closer to domestic bliss. They’ve purchased a 6,400-square-foot home just outside Los Angeles. The spanking new Mediterranean-style nest is packed with high-tech goodies like a projection room and a TV in the shower. The singers can listen to their favorite tunes throughout the house, which is wired with a state-of-the-art media system. The nearly 1,000-square-foot master suite includes a fireplace, study, and wet bar. Outside are an infinity pool and a spa. (Kevin Godley of Re/Max Olson & Associates had the listing.) The couple recently put their separate bachelor(ette) condos in Westwood up for sale.
(Simpson & Lachey House Photograph by Jonathan Alcorn/Zuma Press; Simpson & Lachey: Steve Granitz/Wireimage.com)
Posted August 2 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?