The site for this Disney Channel cartoon about a cheerleader who starts an ”I can do anything” website to get babysitting and lawn-mowing gigs but winds up with requests to save the world from villains has a few fun things for fans – including a database of her many foes and a design-your-own-cheerleading-routine game. But the one thing Kim Possible can’t seem to do is catch up on her e-mail. (Kids have sent more than a million notes in hopes of seeing them posted on the site.) We sent a message asking the wonder teen to do something about New York City’s villainous heat wave – and three weeks later we’re still sweating.
Posted August 2 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Selena Gomez plays the villain in 'Bad Blood' behind-the-scenes clip
- Exclusive first look at Joan Collins' return to E!'s 'The Royals'
- Francis Ford Coppola explains the Old Hollywood magic of 'Dracula'
- Deadpool teases debut trailer with... a trailer
- Shudder chief says horror movie-streaming service is 'all killer, no filler'
- Tig Notaro strips down in 'Boyish Girl Interrupted' clip
- Jared Padalecki & Stephen Amell get shirtless in the name of charity