The site for this Disney Channel cartoon about a cheerleader who starts an ”I can do anything” website to get babysitting and lawn-mowing gigs but winds up with requests to save the world from villains has a few fun things for fans – including a database of her many foes and a design-your-own-cheerleading-routine game. But the one thing Kim Possible can’t seem to do is catch up on her e-mail. (Kids have sent more than a million notes in hopes of seeing them posted on the site.) We sent a message asking the wonder teen to do something about New York City’s villainous heat wave – and three weeks later we’re still sweating.
Posted August 2 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stephen Colbert thinks 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' sounds depressing
- First Listen: Ellen Pompeo on Meredith's shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' attack
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Luke's daughter, April, and Mrs. Kim are back for 'Gilmore Girls'
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996