The site for this Disney Channel cartoon about a cheerleader who starts an ”I can do anything” website to get babysitting and lawn-mowing gigs but winds up with requests to save the world from villains has a few fun things for fans – including a database of her many foes and a design-your-own-cheerleading-routine game. But the one thing Kim Possible can’t seem to do is catch up on her e-mail. (Kids have sent more than a million notes in hopes of seeing them posted on the site.) We sent a message asking the wonder teen to do something about New York City’s villainous heat wave – and three weeks later we’re still sweating.
Posted August 2 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Rectify' exclusive clip: Tawney and Teddy prepare to say goodbye
- Jimmy Kimmel's Christmas Wall could get you through the holidays
- John Krasinski to narrate Disney nature film 'Born in China'
- 'Fresh Off the Boat': Rich Blomquist praises the casting, condemns Tamagotchis
- Why Chris Pratt retired his go-to karaoke song
- Meyers' writers take on black Santa in Jokes Seth Can't Tell segment
- Donald Trump is TIME's Person of the Year
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem