The site for this Disney Channel cartoon about a cheerleader who starts an ”I can do anything” website to get babysitting and lawn-mowing gigs but winds up with requests to save the world from villains has a few fun things for fans – including a database of her many foes and a design-your-own-cheerleading-routine game. But the one thing Kim Possible can’t seem to do is catch up on her e-mail. (Kids have sent more than a million notes in hopes of seeing them posted on the site.) We sent a message asking the wonder teen to do something about New York City’s villainous heat wave – and three weeks later we’re still sweating.
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:49 AM EST
- Behold, Joe Manganiello's 'Magic Mike XXL' poster revealed
- Hailee Steinfeld cast to star in 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times' film adaptation
- Grimes defends Tidal on Instagram, deletes post
- Jayne Meadows, veteran actress, dies
- 'Good Wife' scoop: Wallace Shawn returning for season 6 finale
- Nicki Minaj performed at the coolest Bar Mitzvah ever
- 'Avengers' talk with Joss Whedon and Kevin Feige: 'I had a crush on Ultron'