The site for this Disney Channel cartoon about a cheerleader who starts an ”I can do anything” website to get babysitting and lawn-mowing gigs but winds up with requests to save the world from villains has a few fun things for fans – including a database of her many foes and a design-your-own-cheerleading-routine game. But the one thing Kim Possible can’t seem to do is catch up on her e-mail. (Kids have sent more than a million notes in hopes of seeing them posted on the site.) We sent a message asking the wonder teen to do something about New York City’s villainous heat wave – and three weeks later we’re still sweating.
Posted August 2 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Caitlyn Jenner explains how her views on marriage equality have evolved
- Ed Burns was super nervous his first day working with Tom Hanks on 'Saving Private Ryan'
- Blue Ivy dedicates Disney favorite to mom Beyoncé on her birthday
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Murder,' 'Scandal' & more
- The music we loved this week
- 'Game of Thrones' casts Samwell Tarly's brother
- Idris Elba prepares child soldiers for war in 'Beasts of No Nation' trailer
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!