The site for this Disney Channel cartoon about a cheerleader who starts an ”I can do anything” website to get babysitting and lawn-mowing gigs but winds up with requests to save the world from villains has a few fun things for fans – including a database of her many foes and a design-your-own-cheerleading-routine game. But the one thing Kim Possible can’t seem to do is catch up on her e-mail. (Kids have sent more than a million notes in hopes of seeing them posted on the site.) We sent a message asking the wonder teen to do something about New York City’s villainous heat wave – and three weeks later we’re still sweating.
Posted August 2 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday