The site for this Disney Channel cartoon about a cheerleader who starts an ”I can do anything” website to get babysitting and lawn-mowing gigs but winds up with requests to save the world from villains has a few fun things for fans – including a database of her many foes and a design-your-own-cheerleading-routine game. But the one thing Kim Possible can’t seem to do is catch up on her e-mail. (Kids have sent more than a million notes in hopes of seeing them posted on the site.) We sent a message asking the wonder teen to do something about New York City’s villainous heat wave – and three weeks later we’re still sweating.
Posted August 2 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chris Pratt offers pre-apology for any offensive remarks he says during press tour
- An intense new trailer for 'Black Mass' has arrived
- John Stamos is 'heartbroken' the Olsen twins won't be on 'Fuller House'
- This was Chris Pratt's craziest day on the set of 'Jurassic World'
- Why Michael Fassbender loves taking risks
- Arthur Conan Doyle's estate is suing Miramax over 'Mr. Holmes'
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!