AUSTIN POWERS IN GOLDMEMBER (DVD, $8) AVAILABILITY This bargain was shagged – er, snagged – in NYC’s Chinatown six days before its release. PACKAGING A bright copy of the film’s poster art. CONSUMER REPORT Has Dr. Evil taken a job at New Line’s postproduction lab? This perfectly framed wide-screen version looks suspiciously professional, with time-coding in the upper left corner and no crowd noise (even during Britney Spears’ cameo). But like Austin’s raunchy antics, it does get a bit blue: Every half minute, the screen blanks out for a split second – producing Powers outages.
Posted August 2 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories