Automobiles and Breakfast Cereal To help promote both The Lord of the Rings and Kia’s new Sorrento SUV, a test drive will get you a free DVD. Not to be outdone, Columbia TriStar and General Mills have agreed to package kiddie discs on cereal boxes. What’s next, toilet paper that comes with a Trainspotting DVD?
Posted August 9 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony