”Windtalkers” star and family man Christian Slater is selling his abode of two years. Built in 1938, the 3,500-square-foot, Cape Cod-style house has a family room, a library, and an office, as well as such classic features as wood floors, crown molding, and French doors. The walled and gated two-story spread also has a separate guest house, a pool, and park-like grounds. The residence is in the same posh Los Angeles neighborhood as the homes of Dylan McDermott and Michelle Pfeiffer. In 1999, Slater sold his Hollywood Hills house to Tim Allen for around $2 million. No word yet on where the star, his wife, Ryan Haddon, and their two children will be moving.
(Christian Slater: Jeff Snyder/ImageDirect; House by Jonathan Alcorn/ZUMA Press)
Posted September 6 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chantal Akerman, Belgian pioneer of feminist filmmaking, dies at 65
- Lifetime sets cast for Toni Braxton's 'Un-Break My Heart'
- What you think about 'Project Greenlight' says everything about you
- Nicole Scherzinger was anything but calm when she met George Clooney
- 'Grandfathered' star Paget Brewster hints at Jimmy and Sara's future together
- Marvel's 'Black Panther' hires a writer
- See a new clip from 'Burnt' with Bradley Cooper and Sienna Miller