”Windtalkers” star and family man Christian Slater is selling his abode of two years. Built in 1938, the 3,500-square-foot, Cape Cod-style house has a family room, a library, and an office, as well as such classic features as wood floors, crown molding, and French doors. The walled and gated two-story spread also has a separate guest house, a pool, and park-like grounds. The residence is in the same posh Los Angeles neighborhood as the homes of Dylan McDermott and Michelle Pfeiffer. In 1999, Slater sold his Hollywood Hills house to Tim Allen for around $2 million. No word yet on where the star, his wife, Ryan Haddon, and their two children will be moving.
(Christian Slater: Jeff Snyder/ImageDirect; House by Jonathan Alcorn/ZUMA Press)
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!