”Windtalkers” star and family man Christian Slater is selling his abode of two years. Built in 1938, the 3,500-square-foot, Cape Cod-style house has a family room, a library, and an office, as well as such classic features as wood floors, crown molding, and French doors. The walled and gated two-story spread also has a separate guest house, a pool, and park-like grounds. The residence is in the same posh Los Angeles neighborhood as the homes of Dylan McDermott and Michelle Pfeiffer. In 1999, Slater sold his Hollywood Hills house to Tim Allen for around $2 million. No word yet on where the star, his wife, Ryan Haddon, and their two children will be moving.
(Christian Slater: Jeff Snyder/ImageDirect; House by Jonathan Alcorn/ZUMA Press)
Posted September 6 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit