”Windtalkers” star and family man Christian Slater is selling his abode of two years. Built in 1938, the 3,500-square-foot, Cape Cod-style house has a family room, a library, and an office, as well as such classic features as wood floors, crown molding, and French doors. The walled and gated two-story spread also has a separate guest house, a pool, and park-like grounds. The residence is in the same posh Los Angeles neighborhood as the homes of Dylan McDermott and Michelle Pfeiffer. In 1999, Slater sold his Hollywood Hills house to Tim Allen for around $2 million. No word yet on where the star, his wife, Ryan Haddon, and their two children will be moving.
(Christian Slater: Jeff Snyder/ImageDirect; House by Jonathan Alcorn/ZUMA Press)
Posted September 6 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'Hawaii Five-0' taps Julie Benz as Chin's love interest
- The Vision: See Paul Bettany assemble the synthetic Avenger
- Simon Cowell comments on One Direction hiatus
- 'Dancing with the Stars' taps Alexa and Carlos PenaVega
- Box office preview: 'Straight Outta Compton' set for third weekend at the top
- O.J. Simpson documentaries to air on A&E and LMN
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!