”Lady Marmalade” accomplice Christina Aguilera comes off desperate and shrill singing about table dancing and sweating her clothes off on the R&B-leaning Dirty. The tune, featuring rapper Redman, suggests that the teen queen-turned-barely clad tart is making a misguided Mariah-like bid for street cred. And the burping, underproduced track is so scant and garish that you can almost imagine her wearing it.
(Christina Aguilera: Kenneth Willardt-Jensen/Corbis Outline)
Lead Performer: Christina Aguilera; Guest Performer: Redman; Producer (group): RCA
Posted September 20 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- 'DWTS' is bringing back Maksim Chmerkovskiy: source
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt blazes through aptitude test in 'Snowden' clip
- Jon Favreau to direct Seth MacFarlane's space-set comedic drama 'Orville'
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj are reuniting for another VMAs performance
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...