”Lady Marmalade” accomplice Christina Aguilera comes off desperate and shrill singing about table dancing and sweating her clothes off on the R&B-leaning Dirty. The tune, featuring rapper Redman, suggests that the teen queen-turned-barely clad tart is making a misguided Mariah-like bid for street cred. And the burping, underproduced track is so scant and garish that you can almost imagine her wearing it.
(Christina Aguilera: Kenneth Willardt-Jensen/Corbis Outline)
Lead Performer: Christina Aguilera; Guest Performer: Redman; Producer (group): RCA
Posted September 20 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young talks Fitz and Olivia's now-public affair
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC