”Lady Marmalade” accomplice Christina Aguilera comes off desperate and shrill singing about table dancing and sweating her clothes off on the R&B-leaning Dirty. The tune, featuring rapper Redman, suggests that the teen queen-turned-barely clad tart is making a misguided Mariah-like bid for street cred. And the burping, underproduced track is so scant and garish that you can almost imagine her wearing it.
(Christina Aguilera: Kenneth Willardt-Jensen/Corbis Outline)
Lead Performer: Christina Aguilera; Guest Performer: Redman; Producer (group): RCA
Posted September 20 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Azealia Banks to make feature film debut in RZA's 'Coco'
- Taylor Swift saluted with 8-foot Lego portrait at U.K. resort
- Tina Fey, Amy Poehler action figures
- 'Point Break' remake gets its first trailer
- Kris Jenner to trademark 'momager'
- Listen to Juanes go EDM with Cédric Gervais in new song 'Este Amor'
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!