”Lady Marmalade” accomplice Christina Aguilera comes off desperate and shrill singing about table dancing and sweating her clothes off on the R&B-leaning Dirty. The tune, featuring rapper Redman, suggests that the teen queen-turned-barely clad tart is making a misguided Mariah-like bid for street cred. And the burping, underproduced track is so scant and garish that you can almost imagine her wearing it.
(Christina Aguilera: Kenneth Willardt-Jensen/Corbis Outline)
Lead Performer: Christina Aguilera; Guest Performer: Redman; Producer (group): RCA; Status: In Season
Posted September 20 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Talk about a Revolution: 'Turn's showrunner on season 2 and the new poster
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates