”Lady Marmalade” accomplice Christina Aguilera comes off desperate and shrill singing about table dancing and sweating her clothes off on the R&B-leaning Dirty. The tune, featuring rapper Redman, suggests that the teen queen-turned-barely clad tart is making a misguided Mariah-like bid for street cred. And the burping, underproduced track is so scant and garish that you can almost imagine her wearing it.
(Christina Aguilera: Kenneth Willardt-Jensen/Corbis Outline)
Lead Performer: Christina Aguilera; Guest Performer: Redman; Producer (group): RCA
Posted September 20 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The handshake: Trump and Clinton's stiff greeting
- Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton post on social media before first debate
- Adele's '25' has gone diamond
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Will Daisy and Ghost Rider find common ground?
- 'Minecraft' novel in the works from 'World War Z' author
- 'Will & Grace' reunion mystery solved: Cast stars in video for Hillary
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber split after 11 years together