NAME Will Kemp AGE 25 WHERE YOU’VE SEEN HIM So he’s the stunner grooving in those loose-fit jeans in Gap’s ”For Every Generation” campaign. COMMERCIAL SUCCESS A professional dancer who trained at London’s Royal Ballet School (his credits include 1998’s all-male ”Swan Lake” on Broadway), British-born Kemp had no problem falling into the Gap: ”The Gap has tremendous, clever ads, so when I was approached, I was like, ‘Absolutely.”’ Besides, he says, ”I thrive on [being] able to do a high-profile job like the Gap campaign, then come back [to London] and hide in the obscurity of a small-scale theater production.” IMPROV-ABILITY ”I don’t think [the director and crew] knew what to tell me, and I didn’t know what they wanted,” says Kemp of the music-driven spots. ”I just got my rocks off and jumped around for a bit.” NEXT More theater, and his big-screen debut opposite Val Kilmer and Christian Slater in ”Mindhunters,” due next year.
(Kemp: Courtesy of the Gap)
Posted September 20 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Amy Schumer made out with her boyfriend on Kiss Cam at the Mets game
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Showrunner talks crafting this year's crisis
- 'Power' finale postmortem: What that arrest means for Ghost
- 'Quantico': Will you be tuning in to season 2?
- Lea Michele would rather Calvin Harris over Tom Hiddleston
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner addresses what happened to Chris
- 'Last Man on Earth' premiere: Will Forte on THAT celebrity cameo