Country megaseller Shania Twain returns from maternity leave with a slick pop-skewing romp, ”I’m Gonna Getcha Good” that’s catchy, if familiar. (Think an ‘02 remix of her hit ”Love Gets Me Every Time.”) Produced by hubby Robert ”Mutt” Lange, it finds her in signature seduction mode, singing come-ons with kiss-off attitude – softening every edge with skillful vixen-next-door charm.
(Shania Twain: George Holz)
Lead Performer: Shania Twain; Producer (group): Mercury Records; Status: In Season
Posted October 25 2002 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters