”How many thugs get down like us and still harmonize like the great Temptations?” the Cleveland foursome wonder on ”Guess Who’s Back.” Bone Thugs-N-Harmony have crooned lazy, tuneful hip-hop for a decade, and their fifth CD continues the psychedelia apace. They are the rare rappers who can sample Phil Collins, drop a Jeffrey Osborne riff, and praise God without seeming a bit less hard.
Thug World Order ''How many thugs get down like us and still harmonize like the great Temptations?'' the Cleveland foursome wonder on ''Guess Who's Back.'' Bone Thugs...Thug World Order ''How many thugs get down like us and still harmonize like the great Temptations?'' the Cleveland foursome wonder on ''Guess Who's Back.'' Bone Thugs...2002-11-22
Producer (group): Ruthless
Posted November 22 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- Will this be Hollywood's biggest box-office year ever?
- See Amy Schumer audition for 'The Real Housewives' of any city
- Edward Burns ventures into 1967 New York in 'Public Morals' trailer
- Dustin Hoffman rips the current state of movies: 'It's the worst that film has ever been'
- Stephen Colbert will be on next 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee'
- The Good Wife scoop: Jeffrey Dean Morgan cast as new series regular
- Sarah Jessica Parker on whether she considers herself a feminist
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!