November sweeps had two of NBC’s most eligible bachelorettes sashaying down the aisle in ratings-boosting style. On Nov. 13, Ed’s Julie Bowen bowled over the residents of Stuckeyville in a gown ($2,700) by queen of bridal fashion Vera Wang. ”We based her style on a Grace Kelly look – very simple yet very elegant,” says costume designer John Glaser, who added a Ralph Lauren necklace and tucked a Swarovski crystal rose into the white bouquet. Will & Grace’s Debra Messing also Wanged it for her on-screen nuptials on Nov. 21 with a one-of-a-kind gown from the Luxe collection ($20,000). Costume designer Lori Eskowitz-Carter tossed in beaded Sergio Rossi boots ($1,750) and $200,000 worth of girls’ best friends from Martin Katz to make the fashion-conscious wedding belle positively Grace-ful.
Posted November 29 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- Shondaland Revealed on heartbreaking Calzona-centric 'Grey's Anatomy'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' season 5 winner feels 'validated'
- Justin Timberlake's new song 'Can't Stop the Feeling' is here
- The new Han Solo is …
- 'Orphan Black' creators on their first Italian phone sex scene
- 'Les Misérables' director Tom Hooper to bring 'Cats' to the big screen
- 'Scandal' reveals presidential nominees