November sweeps had two of NBC’s most eligible bachelorettes sashaying down the aisle in ratings-boosting style. On Nov. 13, Ed’s Julie Bowen bowled over the residents of Stuckeyville in a gown ($2,700) by queen of bridal fashion Vera Wang. ”We based her style on a Grace Kelly look – very simple yet very elegant,” says costume designer John Glaser, who added a Ralph Lauren necklace and tucked a Swarovski crystal rose into the white bouquet. Will & Grace’s Debra Messing also Wanged it for her on-screen nuptials on Nov. 21 with a one-of-a-kind gown from the Luxe collection ($20,000). Costume designer Lori Eskowitz-Carter tossed in beaded Sergio Rossi boots ($1,750) and $200,000 worth of girls’ best friends from Martin Katz to make the fashion-conscious wedding belle positively Grace-ful.
Posted November 29 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 5 best non-singles from Kanye West's 'Late Registration' on its 10th anniversary
- 'Supernatural': Jensen Ackles talks season 11's female big bad
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!