The problem with the porn-as-feminist-empowerment theory as espoused by undergrad/porn star Chong, who had sex with 251 men in 10 hours during ”the world’s largest gang bang,” is the heh-heh-ing existence of guys like the occasion’s hairy, slack-jawed, beer-bellied participants. In their gaze, as they watch porn king Ron Jeremy do the honors as No. 251, Chong is no more than a collection of orifices. An armchair psychologist’s dream of a past – a gang rape, repressed upbringing, drugs, self-mutilation – is alluded to but never explored in a slipshod doc that finds its only power inadvertently. As Chong natters on, her half-baked notions of sexual self-determination make her seem very young and scarily stupid.
Genre: Documentary; Starring: Annabel Chong, Steve Austin, Ron Jeremy; Director: Gough Lewis; Release Date Wide: 02/11/2000; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 86; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: Strand Releasing
Posted December 6 2002 — 12:00 AM EST
- Dave Grohl responds in Italian to 1,000 fans who covered ‘Learn to Fly’
- Someone cut together 280 movies for an epic 'Uptown Funk' cover
- Box office report: ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation,’ 'Vacation'
- First trailer for Zoolander 2 asks one big existential question
- Valerie Harper replaced in play after hospital stay
- NFL legend Jerry Rice heads to 'Hawaii Five-0'
- Sarah Michelle Gellar wonders if daughter could be a ‘Future Slayer’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!