Start with this: It’s not nearly as bad as you’ve heard. Which is to say that Eddie Murphy doesn’t kick puppies in Pluto Nash. Instead, this ill-conceived mess about a nightclub owner on the moon – which features, among other bits of futuristic ”hilarity,” horny robots, cloning jokes, and Hillary Clinton’s face on American currency – just drifts off into deep space like the tertiary piece of flotsam that it is.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Eddie Murphy, Alec Baldwin, Peter Boyle, Rosario Dawson, Illeana Douglas, Pam Grier, Jay Mohr, Joe Pantoliano, Randy Quaid; Director: Ron Underwood; Author: Neil Cuthbert; Producer (person): Eddie Murphy; Release Date Wide: 08/16/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 95; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- Prince announces concert to honor Freddie Gray
- 'Grey's Anatomy' season 12 books Debbie Allen as executive producer/ director
- Sofia Vergara makes Catchphrase sexy on Fallon
- Bryan Adams comments on Ryan Adams' 'Summer of '69' cover
- Joss Whedon explains why he quit Twitter
- 'An Open Secret': Watch trailer to Amy Berg's explosive Hollywood pedophile doc
- 'Person of Interest' showrunners talk season 4 and its emotional finale
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Taylor Swift, Cate Blanchett, James Marsden & More!