Start with this: It’s not nearly as bad as you’ve heard. Which is to say that Eddie Murphy doesn’t kick puppies in Pluto Nash. Instead, this ill-conceived mess about a nightclub owner on the moon – which features, among other bits of futuristic ”hilarity,” horny robots, cloning jokes, and Hillary Clinton’s face on American currency – just drifts off into deep space like the tertiary piece of flotsam that it is.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Eddie Murphy, Alec Baldwin, Peter Boyle, Rosario Dawson, Illeana Douglas, Pam Grier, Jay Mohr, Joe Pantoliano, Randy Quaid; Director: Ron Underwood; Author: Neil Cuthbert; Producer (person): Eddie Murphy; Release Date Wide: 08/16/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 95; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Preacher': See new photos and teaser for AMC's comic book adaptation
- Will Ferrell 'not pursuing' role in Ronald Reagan Alzheimer's film
- 'Game of Thrones': Sam and Gilly 'setting out on their own path'
- Justin Timberlake gets in on the 'it's gonna be May' meme
- 'Elementary' finale sneak peek: What is Sherlock willing to sacrifice?
- Allison Janney returns to the White House for surprise briefing
- Ryan Reynolds pens tribute to young 'Deadpool' fan who died of cancer
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch