Laurence ”Morpheus” Fishburne adds ”The King of Cali” and ”Smoke” to his ever-burgeoning list of a.k.a.’s, here playing the many-monikered and never-defeated champ of the underground L.A. motorcycle-racing scene. That is, until a punk named Kid (”Antwone Fisher”’s Derek Luke) threatens to unseat him. ”It’s gonna surprise people to get a glimpse into this world of bikers and hip-hop,” says Fishburne. Even more surprising: Kid Rock acts!
Posted January 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Meek Mill hits back at Drake with diss track 'Wanna Know'
- 'Graceland' postmortem: Is Paige in over her head?
- 'Wet Hot' creators provide teases for 40 characters in the prequel
- Patricia Arquette to voice witch in 'Troll: The Rise of Harry Potter Jr.'
- Caitlyn Jenner practices her 'feminine voice' in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Dwayne Johnson on Hulk Hogan's racist rant: 'We've all talked trash'
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!