I always loved the Country Bear Jamboree show at Disney World. Maybe it’s just because I’m a sucker for old-school animatronics. Yet, after sitting through the big-screen adaptation, I now just feel like a sucker. The plot centers on the furry fellas’ reuniting to save their old concert hall from an evil banker (Walken), but the story moves so slowly and the production numbers are so inane, you’ll find it increasingly difficult to either grin or bear it.
Genre: Kids and Family, Comedy; Starring: Haley Joel Osment, Brad Garrett, Don Henley, Elton John, Queen Latifah, Eli Marienthal, Willie Nelson, Stephen Tobolowsky, Christopher Walken; Director: Peter Hastings; Release Date Wide: 07/26/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 88; MPAA Rating: G; Distributor: Walt Disney Pictures
Posted January 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- These were the best responses to our Shondaland caption contest
- Pentatonix reveal details of new album: 'We want to prove we can write'
- Misha Collins thinks Donald Trump would make a great cat circus tour assistant
- 5 steps for celebrating Beyonce's birthday
- Talking 'Star Wars' toys: Hear Finn, Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma speak
- Viola Davis on the time she kissed a casting director
- 'Survivor: Second Chance': Peih-Gee Law on the advice Amanda Kimmel gave her
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!