National Geographic meets Naked Gun when Animal Planet’s favorite Aussie conservationists embark on a mission to save endangered wildlife and end up embroiled in an undercover operation. Steve and Terri wrestle crocodiles, mistake CIA agents for poachers, and bungle a government search for a satellite beacon. Irwin’s familiar TV antics – such as calming a poisonous snake or revealing a tarantula’s fangs – help make Crocodile Hunter entertaining enough, but it’s clearly not a film for those seeking cinematic genius.
Genre: Comedy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Steve Irwin, Terri Irwin; Director: John Stainton; Author: Holly Goldberg Sloan; Release Date Wide: 07/12/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 89; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: MGM
Posted January 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour due to sickness
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat
- 'Black Mirror' postmortem: Showrunner explains season 3