National Geographic meets Naked Gun when Animal Planet’s favorite Aussie conservationists embark on a mission to save endangered wildlife and end up embroiled in an undercover operation. Steve and Terri wrestle crocodiles, mistake CIA agents for poachers, and bungle a government search for a satellite beacon. Irwin’s familiar TV antics – such as calming a poisonous snake or revealing a tarantula’s fangs – help make Crocodile Hunter entertaining enough, but it’s clearly not a film for those seeking cinematic genius.
Genre: Comedy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Steve Irwin, Terri Irwin; Director: John Stainton; Author: Holly Goldberg Sloan; Release Date Wide: 07/12/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 89; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: MGM
Posted January 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ryan Lochte is 'Drunk Frat Boy' in parody song of Rio robbery apology
- Fox News host calls Red Hot Chili Peppers 'worst band on the planet'
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual
- 'Dead of Summer' unveils killer Amy twist
- Former Miss Universe becomes U.S. citizen to vote against Donald Trump
- 'Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders' trailer: Vintage villains are back
- Amy Schumer met Beyoncé at the Met Gala, but still left early