National Geographic meets Naked Gun when Animal Planet’s favorite Aussie conservationists embark on a mission to save endangered wildlife and end up embroiled in an undercover operation. Steve and Terri wrestle crocodiles, mistake CIA agents for poachers, and bungle a government search for a satellite beacon. Irwin’s familiar TV antics – such as calming a poisonous snake or revealing a tarantula’s fangs – help make Crocodile Hunter entertaining enough, but it’s clearly not a film for those seeking cinematic genius.
Genre: Comedy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Steve Irwin, Terri Irwin; Director: John Stainton; Author: Holly Goldberg Sloan; Release Date Wide: 07/12/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 89; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: MGM
Posted January 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake