National Geographic meets Naked Gun when Animal Planet’s favorite Aussie conservationists embark on a mission to save endangered wildlife and end up embroiled in an undercover operation. Steve and Terri wrestle crocodiles, mistake CIA agents for poachers, and bungle a government search for a satellite beacon. Irwin’s familiar TV antics – such as calming a poisonous snake or revealing a tarantula’s fangs – help make Crocodile Hunter entertaining enough, but it’s clearly not a film for those seeking cinematic genius.
Genre: Comedy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Steve Irwin, Terri Irwin; Director: John Stainton; Author: Holly Goldberg Sloan; Release Date Wide: 07/12/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 89; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: MGM
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- Ariana Grande adds new dates and cities to The Honeymoon Tour
- 'Saturday Night Live' best host poll: The Rock flexes his comedy muscles
- Smashing Pumpkins explore PTSD in "Drum + Fife" video
- 'Sherlock' co-creator: For the last time, Holmes is not gay
- Jamie Foxx makes controversial Bruce Jenner joke at iHeartRadio Music Awards
- Play a 'Super Mario 64' level online for free
- Death threats against BBC director investigated following Jeremy Clarkson firing
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!