National Geographic meets Naked Gun when Animal Planet’s favorite Aussie conservationists embark on a mission to save endangered wildlife and end up embroiled in an undercover operation. Steve and Terri wrestle crocodiles, mistake CIA agents for poachers, and bungle a government search for a satellite beacon. Irwin’s familiar TV antics – such as calming a poisonous snake or revealing a tarantula’s fangs – help make Crocodile Hunter entertaining enough, but it’s clearly not a film for those seeking cinematic genius.
Genre: Comedy, Action/Adventure; Starring: Steve Irwin, Terri Irwin; Director: John Stainton; Author: Holly Goldberg Sloan; Release Date Wide: 07/12/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 89; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: MGM
Posted January 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Billy Eichner's trailer was hit by a truck while he was inside
- ZZ Top's Billy Gibbons to star in Discovery pilot 'Rockin' Roadsters'
- 'The Flash' star Danielle Panabaker teases Killer Frost's icy Earth-2 debut
- Jacob Tremblay continues to be charming, poses with Sylvester Stallone
- See Shepard Fairey's poster for Michael Moore's 'Where To Invade Next'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: George Lopez has 'white-man problems' in 'Lopez'
- Lena Dunham opens up about endometriosis in Facebook post