When the sinister Mr. Scheck (Sorvino) and his goons roll into town to destroy the animated gang’s happy home, Arnold and Gerald try to keep their hood safe from the horror that keeps most fourth graders awake at night – redevelopment and gentrification! With the help of an anonymous pal (dubbed Deep Voice), a sinfully silly script, and plenty of adolescent high jinks, Arnold and his friends rescue their neighborhood and this now-passe series. Nickelodeon may have missed the cartoon’s real momentum by a few years, but faithful fans of this endearing, enduring brand will surely be pleased.
Genre: Animation, Kids and Family; Starring: Spencer Klein, Dan Castellaneta, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Christopher Lloyd, Paul Sorvino; Director: Tuck Tucker; Author: Craig Bartlett, Steve Viksten; Release Date Wide: 06/28/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 76; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted January 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bindi Irwin praises Ariel Winter's body confidence
- Garry Marshall's 'The Flamingo Kid' is going to be a stage musical
- Watch the exclusive teaser for 'Documentary Now!'
- Ice Cube to bring hip-hop 'Hollywood Squares' to VH1
- Mila Kunis bought her $90 wedding band on Etsy
- Director Edgar Wright shares his 1,000 favorite films
- Pink Floyd announce massive 27-disc collection covering 1965 to 1972
- 'Alice in Wonderland': Witticisms and Wisdom From the Disney Classic
- 'John Tucker Must Die': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Captivating International Crime Thrillers
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?