When the sinister Mr. Scheck (Sorvino) and his goons roll into town to destroy the animated gang’s happy home, Arnold and Gerald try to keep their hood safe from the horror that keeps most fourth graders awake at night – redevelopment and gentrification! With the help of an anonymous pal (dubbed Deep Voice), a sinfully silly script, and plenty of adolescent high jinks, Arnold and his friends rescue their neighborhood and this now-passe series. Nickelodeon may have missed the cartoon’s real momentum by a few years, but faithful fans of this endearing, enduring brand will surely be pleased.
Genre: Animation, Kids and Family; Starring: Spencer Klein, Dan Castellaneta, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Christopher Lloyd, Paul Sorvino; Director: Tuck Tucker; Author: Craig Bartlett, Steve Viksten; Release Date Wide: 06/28/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 76; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted January 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- George & Amal, Prince Harry, Ansel Elgort & More!