When the sinister Mr. Scheck (Sorvino) and his goons roll into town to destroy the animated gang’s happy home, Arnold and Gerald try to keep their hood safe from the horror that keeps most fourth graders awake at night – redevelopment and gentrification! With the help of an anonymous pal (dubbed Deep Voice), a sinfully silly script, and plenty of adolescent high jinks, Arnold and his friends rescue their neighborhood and this now-passe series. Nickelodeon may have missed the cartoon’s real momentum by a few years, but faithful fans of this endearing, enduring brand will surely be pleased.
Genre: Animation, Kids and Family; Starring: Spencer Klein, Dan Castellaneta, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Christopher Lloyd, Paul Sorvino; Director: Tuck Tucker; Author: Craig Bartlett, Steve Viksten; Release Date Wide: 06/28/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 76; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted January 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Black Mirror' creator: The one twist that was too heartbreaking to do
- Tinashe almost freaked out when working with 'idol' Britney Spears
- Westworld ratings take hit from Walking Dead
- Simon Pegg talks 'Star Trek Beyond' with an ISS astronaut
- Missing backup dancer found safe after Rihanna’s emotional plea
- 'Uncharted' movie picks up Shawn Levy to direct
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy's EW blog: Pro gives advice to those still in the game
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop