Imagine you woke up to discover you’d fathered Charlotte Church. That’s what happens to an aging pop idol (Scottish writer-director-star-”Drew Carey” boss Craig Ferguson) who finds he has a daughter played by the Welsh songbird. The ’80s soundtrack should be fun – provided Church doesn’t chirp anything by the Human League.
Posted January 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt