Imagine you woke up to discover you’d fathered Charlotte Church. That’s what happens to an aging pop idol (Scottish writer-director-star-”Drew Carey” boss Craig Ferguson) who finds he has a daughter played by the Welsh songbird. The ’80s soundtrack should be fun – provided Church doesn’t chirp anything by the Human League.
Posted January 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: Jason Isaacs to play villain in Gore Verbinski's horror flick 'A Cure for Wellness'
- 'Stitchers' react: Ambitious premise loses its thread
- Jay Rock shares introspective 'Money Trees Deuce'
- 'Entourage' becomes next victim of 'Honest Trailers' treatment
- 'Paper Towns' trailer sets up the mystery of Margo
- Twisted Sister documentary acquired by Music Box Films
- Gillian Anderson-led 'Streetcar Named Desire' coming to New York