Imagine you woke up to discover you’d fathered Charlotte Church. That’s what happens to an aging pop idol (Scottish writer-director-star-”Drew Carey” boss Craig Ferguson) who finds he has a daughter played by the Welsh songbird. The ’80s soundtrack should be fun – provided Church doesn’t chirp anything by the Human League.
Posted January 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters