Imagine you woke up to discover you’d fathered Charlotte Church. That’s what happens to an aging pop idol (Scottish writer-director-star-”Drew Carey” boss Craig Ferguson) who finds he has a daughter played by the Welsh songbird. The ’80s soundtrack should be fun – provided Church doesn’t chirp anything by the Human League.
Posted January 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Marvel's 'Guardians of the Galaxy' get 'Hooked on a Feeling' in new promo
- That time Jon Stewart saved Bill Clinton from an awkward encounter
- Eddie Redmayne stuns in new posters for 'The Danish Girl'
- Walt Disney experts dismiss allegations he was anti-Semitic
- See the latest trailer for 'The Intern'
- John Oliver uses song to explain why Washington, D.C., should become a state
- Stars We Lost in 2015
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!