From acclaimed documentarian Frederick Wiseman (”Domestic Violence”) comes a fictional drama about a Jewish woman trapped in Nazi-occupied Ukraine, who spends her final days writing to her son.
Posted January 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Deadpool 2' loses director Tim Miller
- Steve Dillon, 'Preacher' comic book artist and co-creator, dies
- Adam Levine responds to sick teen's heartwarming Maroon 5 cover
- Tom Cruise addresses 'Top Gun 2' rumors: 'We're trying to figure it out'
- 'The Late Show': Stephen Colbert 'takes it to the streets' for interviews with New Yorkers
- Why David Lynch's 'Eraserhead' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Celebrities pay tribute to late stand-up comedian Kevin Meaney