From acclaimed documentarian Frederick Wiseman (”Domestic Violence”) comes a fictional drama about a Jewish woman trapped in Nazi-occupied Ukraine, who spends her final days writing to her son.
Posted January 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' music video is bonkers--and totally NSFW
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary
- Lifetime greenlights flick about Charles Manson gals