Colin Farrell (”Minority Report”) is CIA agent Al Pacino’s promising protege in a nail-biter from Roger Donaldson (”Thirteen Days”). According to Farrell, ”You won’t see what’s coming around the corner until you actually walk around that corner.” We’re pretty sure he’s talking about the movie.
Posted January 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt