Colin Farrell (”Minority Report”) is CIA agent Al Pacino’s promising protege in a nail-biter from Roger Donaldson (”Thirteen Days”). According to Farrell, ”You won’t see what’s coming around the corner until you actually walk around that corner.” We’re pretty sure he’s talking about the movie.
Posted January 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing
- 'Supergirl' taps Jenna Dewan-Tatum as Lucy Lane
- Jenny Slate declares 'Climate Deniers Be Cray!' in new video
- Kevin Bacon talks 'Cop Car': 'I'm numb to s--- blowing up'
- 'Game of Thrones' recasts familiar role with 'Exorcist' star
- 'Jem and the Holograms' tribute album out this week