Colin Farrell (”Minority Report”) is CIA agent Al Pacino’s promising protege in a nail-biter from Roger Donaldson (”Thirteen Days”). According to Farrell, ”You won’t see what’s coming around the corner until you actually walk around that corner.” We’re pretty sure he’s talking about the movie.
Posted January 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters