Italian wild child Argento (XXX) wrote and directed this lurid look at a bed-hopping, pill-popping actress; and while the overseas star does possess a certain smoldering indifference, her first behind-the-camera effort is mostly nudie navel-gazing, with a few laughable drug trips thrown in. The self-indulgent Scarlet’s letter is a C-.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Asia Argento, Gianluca Arcopinto, Herbert Fritsch, Jean Shepard; Director: Asia Argento; Author: Asia Argento; Release Date Limited: 08/09/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 91; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: Media Blasters
Posted January 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bond: Sam Mendes thinks 'it's time for somebody else' to direct
- Tom Hardy chats with Princes William and Harry at charity polo tournament
- 'Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?' trailer: James Franco's re-'vamp'
- Melissa McCarthy to 'Ghostbusters' haters: 'I hope they find a friend'
- Zac Efron shares 'High School Musical' throwback cast photo
- What is Essex Corp? 'X-Men: Apocalypse' post-credits scene explained
- 'Kingsman 2': Jeff Bridges joins 'The Golden Circle'
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers