Italian wild child Argento (XXX) wrote and directed this lurid look at a bed-hopping, pill-popping actress; and while the overseas star does possess a certain smoldering indifference, her first behind-the-camera effort is mostly nudie navel-gazing, with a few laughable drug trips thrown in. The self-indulgent Scarlet’s letter is a C-.
Genre: Drama; Starring: Asia Argento, Gianluca Arcopinto, Herbert Fritsch, Jean Shepard; Director: Asia Argento; Author: Asia Argento; Release Date Limited: 08/09/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 91; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: Media Blasters
Posted January 3 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama roasts Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump
- Black Panther vs. Winter Soldier in 'Captain America: Civil War' clip
- Beyonce postpones 'Formation' tour's Nashville concert stop
- 'The Martian' extended cut has 10 minutes of extra footage
- Woody Harrelson denied medical marijuana dispensary license: Report
- WATCH: How Ryan Gosling put Margaret Qualley at ease on 'Nice Guys'
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch