Eastwood’s been playing the aging yet able cop/cowboy/astronaut for more than a decade now, but as a former FBI man coming back from a heart transplant to track a serial killer, he’s starting to test our patience. Part of the problem is Eastwood the director’s slow, steady pacing, which gives us too much time to consider the plot’s far-fetched contrivances – among them a romance with a thirtysomething waitress (Wanda De Jesus) whose sister was the hero’s heart donor and the killer’s most recent victim. Space Cowboys was more believable.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Drama; Starring: Wanda De Jesus, Clint Eastwood, Jeff Daniels, Anjelica Huston, Paul Rodriguez, Tina Lifford; Director: Clint Eastwood; Author: Brian Helgeland; Producer (person): Clint Eastwood; Release Date Wide: 08/09/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- First Listen: Ellen Pompeo on Meredith's shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' attack
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Luke's daughter, April, and Mrs. Kim are back for 'Gilmore Girls'
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996