What could be funnier than a comedy about computers? A comedy about making computers, of course! Set at the end of ’90s dotcom dizziness, Million casts Garcia as a charisma-free whiz kid who, with a group of socially stifled geniuses, builds a $99 laptop. As Garcia’s inexplicable admirer, Dawson makes for pleasant enough nongeek eye candy – but even her charms can’t stop Million’s bubble from bursting.
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles