What could be funnier than a comedy about computers? A comedy about making computers, of course! Set at the end of ’90s dotcom dizziness, Million casts Garcia as a charisma-free whiz kid who, with a group of socially stifled geniuses, builds a $99 laptop. As Garcia’s inexplicable admirer, Dawson makes for pleasant enough nongeek eye candy – but even her charms can’t stop Million’s bubble from bursting.
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- This was Chris Pratt's craziest day on the set of 'Jurassic World'
- Why Michael Fassbender loves taking risks
- Arthur Conan Doyle's estate is suing Miramax over 'Mr. Holmes'
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!