What could be funnier than a comedy about computers? A comedy about making computers, of course! Set at the end of ’90s dotcom dizziness, Million casts Garcia as a charisma-free whiz kid who, with a group of socially stifled geniuses, builds a $99 laptop. As Garcia’s inexplicable admirer, Dawson makes for pleasant enough nongeek eye candy – but even her charms can’t stop Million’s bubble from bursting.
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jessica Lowndes is creeped out in Darren Lynn Bousman's 'Abattoir'
- Stephen King, hundreds of writers sign petition against Donald Trump
- Sacha Baron Cohen on the time Ali G met Donald Trump
- 'Chicago P.D.' boss previews fight for Voight's soul in season finale
- NFL: Super Bowl is coming to L.A., Atlanta, South Florida
- 'Galavant' cast makes epic video to thank fans trying to save show
- Fred Armisen really wants his fur coat in cut 'SNL' sketch