What could be funnier than a comedy about computers? A comedy about making computers, of course! Set at the end of ’90s dotcom dizziness, Million casts Garcia as a charisma-free whiz kid who, with a group of socially stifled geniuses, builds a $99 laptop. As Garcia’s inexplicable admirer, Dawson makes for pleasant enough nongeek eye candy – but even her charms can’t stop Million’s bubble from bursting.
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Con Man' panel fulfilled our 'Firefly' dreams at New York Comic Con
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'
- New York Comic Con: What we learned from the 'Once Upon a Time' panel
- See Dwayne Johnson's latest post-gym dance moves
- Ava DuVernay, Catherine Hardwicke respond to Hollywood gender discrimination probe
- There will be magazine cover drama in Lifetime's 'Melrose Place' movie