What could be funnier than a comedy about computers? A comedy about making computers, of course! Set at the end of ’90s dotcom dizziness, Million casts Garcia as a charisma-free whiz kid who, with a group of socially stifled geniuses, builds a $99 laptop. As Garcia’s inexplicable admirer, Dawson makes for pleasant enough nongeek eye candy – but even her charms can’t stop Million’s bubble from bursting.
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- The Knocks share 10 songs they love from women in pop
- Krysten Ritter discusses spoiler politics (while spoiling 'Homeland')
- Charli XCX made a documentary about being a woman in the music industry
- Gina Rodriguez and James Corden get into a slap fight
- Ben Affleck feeling ‘a ton of pressure’ over 'Batman v Superman'
- See Carly Simon and Stephen Colbert duet on 'Mockingbird'
- Wayne Coyne reveals details about the Flaming Lips' over-the-top tour with Miley Cyrus