What could be funnier than a comedy about computers? A comedy about making computers, of course! Set at the end of ’90s dotcom dizziness, Million casts Garcia as a charisma-free whiz kid who, with a group of socially stifled geniuses, builds a $99 laptop. As Garcia’s inexplicable admirer, Dawson makes for pleasant enough nongeek eye candy – but even her charms can’t stop Million’s bubble from bursting.
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Heroes: Reborn': 5 ways the revival avoids past mistakes
- 'Graceland' sneak peek: The truth about Sid comes out!
- Whoopi Goldberg won't make 'snap judgments' on Bill Cosby
- The 'Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip' trailer is about what you'd expect
- Kathie Lee Gifford's daughter is a scream in her horror debut
- YouTube star Michelle Phan to release a digital comic
- How rock and roll has lost its political edge
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!