FOR SALE Motley’s crib! 6 BR, 4.5 BTH Moorish-style estate PRICE $3 million. Tommy Lee fans may already be familiar with the former Motley Crue drummer’s spread, which was featured in an episode of MTV’s Cribs. (Maybe too familiar: Sex swing in the master bedroom, anyone?) The 7,400-square-foot Malibu hills abode’s other, more, um, conventional accoutrements include a media room, an elevator, and a breakfast bar. Outdoors, there are both covered and open patios. Lee reportedly put the two-plus-acre property – which he bought in 1995 with then-wife Pamela Anderson – up for sale in order to buy another house with new girlfriend (and Prince’s ex-wife) Mayte Garcia. No word on whether they’ll be taking the sex swing with them.
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- The Game tries to find love in trailer for 'She's Got Game' — exclusive
- Mindy Kaling says networks want more boy-man success stories
- 11 stunning behind-the-scenes photos from Lollapalooza
- How the 'Paper Towns' casting team found their young Margo
- 'Transparent star': Maura not the central character in season 2
- See first full trailer for Oscar Isaac's new HBO miniseries
- Carla Gugino joins Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies'