FOR SALE Motley’s crib! 6 BR, 4.5 BTH Moorish-style estate PRICE $3 million. Tommy Lee fans may already be familiar with the former Motley Crue drummer’s spread, which was featured in an episode of MTV’s Cribs. (Maybe too familiar: Sex swing in the master bedroom, anyone?) The 7,400-square-foot Malibu hills abode’s other, more, um, conventional accoutrements include a media room, an elevator, and a breakfast bar. Outdoors, there are both covered and open patios. Lee reportedly put the two-plus-acre property – which he bought in 1995 with then-wife Pamela Anderson – up for sale in order to buy another house with new girlfriend (and Prince’s ex-wife) Mayte Garcia. No word on whether they’ll be taking the sex swing with them.
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- How Ann Coulter hijacked the Rob Lowe roast
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good