FOR SALE Motley’s crib! 6 BR, 4.5 BTH Moorish-style estate PRICE $3 million. Tommy Lee fans may already be familiar with the former Motley Crue drummer’s spread, which was featured in an episode of MTV’s Cribs. (Maybe too familiar: Sex swing in the master bedroom, anyone?) The 7,400-square-foot Malibu hills abode’s other, more, um, conventional accoutrements include a media room, an elevator, and a breakfast bar. Outdoors, there are both covered and open patios. Lee reportedly put the two-plus-acre property – which he bought in 1995 with then-wife Pamela Anderson – up for sale in order to buy another house with new girlfriend (and Prince’s ex-wife) Mayte Garcia. No word on whether they’ll be taking the sex swing with them.
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- '12 Monkeys' boss on that heartbreaking double loss
- Uhura, Sulu, Scotty prepare for war in new 'Star Trek Beyond' posters
- T.J. Miller's filibustering cracks Ellen DeGeneres up
- Bono joins Bruce Springsteen in Dublin for 'Because the Night'
- Stan Lee says he didn't go to strip club for 'Deadpool' cameo
- 'Harry Potter' star Matthew Lewis remembers Alan Rickman
- 'Game of Thrones' EW Podcast for 'Blood of My Blood' is live
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers