FOR SALE Motley’s crib! 6 BR, 4.5 BTH Moorish-style estate PRICE $3 million. Tommy Lee fans may already be familiar with the former Motley Crue drummer’s spread, which was featured in an episode of MTV’s Cribs. (Maybe too familiar: Sex swing in the master bedroom, anyone?) The 7,400-square-foot Malibu hills abode’s other, more, um, conventional accoutrements include a media room, an elevator, and a breakfast bar. Outdoors, there are both covered and open patios. Lee reportedly put the two-plus-acre property – which he bought in 1995 with then-wife Pamela Anderson – up for sale in order to buy another house with new girlfriend (and Prince’s ex-wife) Mayte Garcia. No word on whether they’ll be taking the sex swing with them.
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Chinese filmmaker denies ripping off 'Cars'
- Watch your emotions get dramatic in 'Inside Out' and 'Inception' mashup trailer
- 'Doctor Who' stars lend voices to 'Lego Dimensions' game
- Exclusive: Catch up on 'Rectify' with a 'Serial'-inspired podcast
- Let's rewatch the eerie first trailer for Amazon's 'The Man in the High Castle'
- U2 releases trailer for short film starring Woody Harrelson
- Mignolaverse and 'Hellboy' welcome iZombie co-creator Chris Roberson
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!