FOR SALE Motley’s crib! 6 BR, 4.5 BTH Moorish-style estate PRICE $3 million. Tommy Lee fans may already be familiar with the former Motley Crue drummer’s spread, which was featured in an episode of MTV’s Cribs. (Maybe too familiar: Sex swing in the master bedroom, anyone?) The 7,400-square-foot Malibu hills abode’s other, more, um, conventional accoutrements include a media room, an elevator, and a breakfast bar. Outdoors, there are both covered and open patios. Lee reportedly put the two-plus-acre property – which he bought in 1995 with then-wife Pamela Anderson – up for sale in order to buy another house with new girlfriend (and Prince’s ex-wife) Mayte Garcia. No word on whether they’ll be taking the sex swing with them.
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Are 'The Revenant' and other Christmas releases at risk of losing SAG voters
- Scott Van Pelt on new midnight 'SportsCenter'
- See an exclusive clip from bonkers Italian horror movie spoof 'The Editor'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star James Pickens Jr. joins Twitter
- Telluride Film Festival lineup announced
- Shonda Rhimes & Viola Davis look back on that 'angry black woman' piece
- Sienna Miller's role was cut from 'Black Mass'
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!