FOR SALE Motley’s crib! 6 BR, 4.5 BTH Moorish-style estate PRICE $3 million. Tommy Lee fans may already be familiar with the former Motley Crue drummer’s spread, which was featured in an episode of MTV’s Cribs. (Maybe too familiar: Sex swing in the master bedroom, anyone?) The 7,400-square-foot Malibu hills abode’s other, more, um, conventional accoutrements include a media room, an elevator, and a breakfast bar. Outdoors, there are both covered and open patios. Lee reportedly put the two-plus-acre property – which he bought in 1995 with then-wife Pamela Anderson – up for sale in order to buy another house with new girlfriend (and Prince’s ex-wife) Mayte Garcia. No word on whether they’ll be taking the sex swing with them.
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!