(All consoles; Activision; Teen) Ever wonder what Report would have been like with Jackie Chan in the lead role? Of course not, but this brainless action brawler gives you a frightening preview of just that. Star Tom Cruise steers clear of lending his involvement to this disastrously shallow movie game (perhaps he was warned by the precogs), in which you play a white-haired John Anderton – think CSI’s William Petersen – who spends 40 levels kicking and punching Precrime officers. The minority here is the few fans who will actually finish the game.
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- CBS pulls 'Angel From Hell' from schedule
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' premiere: Talk about it here
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: The Most Dramatic 'Bachelor' Recap Ever: Episode 6
- 'Scorpion' stars break down big Quintis moment
- Oscars show will be 'most diverse ever,' producer says
- 'X-Files' writer on Monday night's huge spoiler
- Lupita Nyong'o in talks to star in sci-fi thriller 'Intelligent Life'