(All consoles; Activision; Teen) Ever wonder what Report would have been like with Jackie Chan in the lead role? Of course not, but this brainless action brawler gives you a frightening preview of just that. Star Tom Cruise steers clear of lending his involvement to this disastrously shallow movie game (perhaps he was warned by the precogs), in which you play a white-haired John Anderton – think CSI’s William Petersen – who spends 40 levels kicking and punching Precrime officers. The minority here is the few fans who will actually finish the game.
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt