(All consoles; Activision; Teen) Ever wonder what Report would have been like with Jackie Chan in the lead role? Of course not, but this brainless action brawler gives you a frightening preview of just that. Star Tom Cruise steers clear of lending his involvement to this disastrously shallow movie game (perhaps he was warned by the precogs), in which you play a white-haired John Anderton – think CSI’s William Petersen – who spends 40 levels kicking and punching Precrime officers. The minority here is the few fans who will actually finish the game.
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- Kim Kardashian West is Wonder Woman in Halloween throwback photo
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop