(All consoles; Activision; Teen) Ever wonder what Report would have been like with Jackie Chan in the lead role? Of course not, but this brainless action brawler gives you a frightening preview of just that. Star Tom Cruise steers clear of lending his involvement to this disastrously shallow movie game (perhaps he was warned by the precogs), in which you play a white-haired John Anderton – think CSI’s William Petersen – who spends 40 levels kicking and punching Precrime officers. The minority here is the few fans who will actually finish the game.
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend': See Rebecca's mom song-and-dance her disappointment
- Leonardo DiCaprio isn't afraid to die anymore in new 'The Revenant' promo
- Penguin and Riddler sing Gordon a lullaby in exclusive 'Gotham' sneak peek
- Amy Schumer shows off bruises from 'Saturday Night Live' sketch
- X marks Mulder and Scully in exclusive new 'X-Files' poster
- Animal Collective announce 'Painting With,' share 'FloriDada'
- J.J. Abrams is excited for mothers and daughters to see new 'Star Wars'