(All consoles; Activision; Teen) Ever wonder what Report would have been like with Jackie Chan in the lead role? Of course not, but this brainless action brawler gives you a frightening preview of just that. Star Tom Cruise steers clear of lending his involvement to this disastrously shallow movie game (perhaps he was warned by the precogs), in which you play a white-haired John Anderton – think CSI’s William Petersen – who spends 40 levels kicking and punching Precrime officers. The minority here is the few fans who will actually finish the game.
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- Angelina Jolie makes first public appearance since her surgery at the Kids Choice Awards
- Kids Choice Awards 2015 winners are...
- 'SNL react: Your quick take on The Rock and George Ezra?
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!