It’s as cop movie as a cop movie can be, yet this gritty, propulsive B movie pursues its own line of inquiry with an energy – and a tolerance for moral limbo – that sets it apart from the rest of the squad right from the jolting opening chase sequence. Ray Liotta (a wonder recently risen from the underworld of bad roles in bad movies) and Jason Patric play Samuel Beckett-worthy narcotics-division partners with blazing skill.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Drama; Starring: Ray Liotta, Chi McBride, Jason Patric, Busta Rhymes; Director: Joe Carnahan; Author: Joe Carnahan; Producer (person): Tom Cruise; Release Date Limited: 12/20/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 1; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Comic-Con 2016: 5 things to know from 'Riverdale' pilot
- WATCH: Sigourney Weaver thought she 'f---ed up' iconic 'Aliens' line
- WATCH: 'The Originals' cast discusses the 5-year time jump
- WATCH: 'Once Upon a Time' star: 'We're all facing our own baggage'
- WATCH: 'Lucifer' cast says Mom is 'hell-bent on revenge'
- WATCH: 'Prison Break' star Wentworth Miller on escaping... again
- Keegan-Michael Key, 'Serial' host Sarah Keonig to guest on 'Son of Zorn'