Hugh Grant and Sandra Bullock do nothing they haven’t done before – he’s foppish, she’s spunky, etc. But they’ve never done it together before, and the pairing in this piquant little love letter to a New York state of mind is inspired: As a rich, playboy land developer (that’s Grant) and a do-gooding lawyer (that’s Bullock), the two are as crisp as Jennifer Lopez and Ralph Fiennes are soggy in Maid in Manhattan.
Genre: Romance, Comedy; Starring: Sandra Bullock, Hugh Grant, Dana Ivey, Robert Klein, Alicia Witt; Director: Marc Lawrence; Author: Marc Lawrence; Release Date Wide: 12/20/2002; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- Fear the Walking Dead producers reveal how much time season 1 will cover
- The CW moves up premiere dates for 'Jane the Virgin,' 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend'
- Jemaine Clement voices a 'mind-reading fart' in exclusive 'Rick and Morty' clip
- John Carpenter pays tribute to 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper
- Patrick Stewart on cocaine is hilarious in 'Blunt Talk' trailer
- Wrestling great Roddy Piper dies
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!