Hugh Grant and Sandra Bullock do nothing they haven’t done before – he’s foppish, she’s spunky, etc. But they’ve never done it together before, and the pairing in this piquant little love letter to a New York state of mind is inspired: As a rich, playboy land developer (that’s Grant) and a do-gooding lawyer (that’s Bullock), the two are as crisp as Jennifer Lopez and Ralph Fiennes are soggy in Maid in Manhattan.
Genre: Romance, Comedy; Starring: Sandra Bullock, Hugh Grant, Dana Ivey, Robert Klein, Alicia Witt; Director: Marc Lawrence; Author: Marc Lawrence; Release Date Wide: 12/20/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'