Hugh Grant and Sandra Bullock do nothing they haven’t done before – he’s foppish, she’s spunky, etc. But they’ve never done it together before, and the pairing in this piquant little love letter to a New York state of mind is inspired: As a rich, playboy land developer (that’s Grant) and a do-gooding lawyer (that’s Bullock), the two are as crisp as Jennifer Lopez and Ralph Fiennes are soggy in Maid in Manhattan.
Genre: Romance, Comedy; Starring: Sandra Bullock, Hugh Grant, Dana Ivey, Robert Klein, Alicia Witt; Director: Marc Lawrence; Author: Marc Lawrence; Release Date Wide: 12/20/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake