Hugh Grant and Sandra Bullock do nothing they haven’t done before – he’s foppish, she’s spunky, etc. But they’ve never done it together before, and the pairing in this piquant little love letter to a New York state of mind is inspired: As a rich, playboy land developer (that’s Grant) and a do-gooding lawyer (that’s Bullock), the two are as crisp as Jennifer Lopez and Ralph Fiennes are soggy in Maid in Manhattan.
Genre: Romance, Comedy; Starring: Sandra Bullock, Hugh Grant, Dana Ivey, Robert Klein, Alicia Witt; Director: Marc Lawrence; Author: Marc Lawrence; Release Date Wide: 12/20/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bernie Sanders helps Stephen Colbert introduce 'The Late Show'
- Paris attacks: Le Bataclan to reopen before end of 2016
- 'Top Gear' unveils full lineup of hosts
- Jimmy Fallon unveiled his own Bernie Sanders impression last night
- Peyton Manning and Magic Johnson break eggs on their heads for Jimmy Fallon
- J.K. Rowling clarifies 'Cursed Child' book
- Penelope Cruz and Jimmy Fallon Dubsmash 'Frozen' song
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday