Winona Ryder isn’t the only celeb with sticky fingers. A host of TV stars have been enjoying five-finger discounts too. Skin-care products from boscia – a leading supplier to the bathrooms and boudoirs on the sets of such shows as Friends, Will & Grace, Gilmore Girls, and Sabrina, the Teenage Witch – have been mysteriously vanishing. ”It’s funny to get a phone call asking for more product,” says boscia general manager Caren Conrad. ”I ask why, and they always say, ‘It just keeps disappearing. I guess the [actresses] have been having fun again.”’ The most popular ”lost” products? The Antioxidant Recovery Treatment C, the hand lotion, and the Willow Bark Breakout Treatment, which non-TV stars can find at select Nordstrom locations, NYC’s Henri Bendel, and boscia.net. ”We don’t mind replenishing the sets,” adds Conrad. ”At least [the actresses] all have great skin on hiatus.”
Posted January 10 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'Hawaii Five-0' taps Julie Benz as Chin's love interest
- The Vision: See Paul Bettany assemble the synthetic Avenger
- Simon Cowell comments on One Direction hiatus
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!